You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
As a Senior Account Executive at Near, you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our SaaS offerings in the United States. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new business opportunities, as well as nurturing and expanding relationships with existing clients. This role demands a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills, a deep understanding of the SaaS industry, and a passion for helping clients achieve their business goals.
A Day in the Life:
- Identify, close, and cultivate relationships with targeted, strategic customers to ensure long-term success for Near.
- Pursue new business opportunities within the assigned territory and generate new revenue by growing existing travel and destination clients.
- Lead with insights, attribute, and measure Near’s customers’ success using our measurement platform.
- An individual contributor driving significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Near solutions can help prospects and clients achieve their business goals.
- Effectively monitor day-to-day management of accounts in your assigned territory and build relationships with key marketing, executive level, and media decision makers.
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Create, build, and execute a go to market strategy for assigned territory.
- Represent Near at industry events, webinars, and trade events, communicating Near’s benefits and impact on customers’ growth with industry research initiatives.
- Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand market share.
- Cultivate and maintain strong, long-term relationships with existing clients, aligning our solutions with their business needs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations for prospective clients.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and regular reports on sales activities, collaborating with the sales team to achieve overall company objectives.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales, including at least 1 years in media, marketing, or advertising, with a focus on acquiring and retaining travel and tourism clients.
- Proven track record of sales growth in the digital or agency business, with strong relationships and contacts (especially at the senior level), and a demonstrated ability to lead and develop creative teams.
- Experienced sales professional with a passion for prospecting, cold calling, and helping clients succeed.
- Deep understanding of digital media and the travel and tourism industry.
- Expert negotiator and closer with a strategic, flexible, tenacious, and results-oriented approach.
- Growth driver – Thrives on expanding a customer’s business.
- Relationship builder – Excels at finding common ground with strangers.
- Industry expert – Experienced in selling/dealing with brands, platforms, and their users.
- Imaginative and an educator – Impressive at winning over audiences through fantastic presentations or product tutorials.
- Critical thinker – Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems, guiding customers through the sales process.
- Constantly curious and imaginative – Eager to learn and understand how our customers’ technology works and can be improved.
- Dexterous with data, possessing technical skills to deliver solutions using multiple products.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and technology trends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven with a customer-focused mindset.