You will be joining Near, one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies, and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Our Sydney team boasts a vibrant culture built by local talent from top tech companies and is looking for driven individuals like you to join our journey.
This role is for a passionate Customer Success Executive to become an integral part of our Sydney marketing intelligence team. You’ll play a key role in the entire sales cycle, from crafting impactful RFP responses to monitoring campaign success and fostering client relationships. This dynamic position involves analysis, planning, research, project management, and a healthy dose of brainstorming – all with the impact of influencing data-driven decisions for leading brands.
This role is a hybrid and requires working from the Sydney CBD 3 days a week.
A Day in the Life
- Develop compelling sales/pitch presentations, incorporating key data points, insights, and relevant research.
- Craft impactful responses to client RFPs and advertiser briefings in collaboration with internal teams.
- Manage forecasting accuracy and analyse research requests with a keen eye for detail.
- Generate internal and insertion orders while adhering to established business processes.
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies.
- Partner with the Platform Solutions team to monitor campaigns, ensuring their success and renewal.
- Analyse campaign performance and proactively recommend optimization strategies.
- Develop insightful campaign reports and post-campaign analyses for clients and the sales team.
- Cultivate a feedback loop with clients and suggest continuous improvement opportunities.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or a related field
- You’re a driven media enthusiast, eyes peeled for an impactful first step.
- You’re a data-driven enthusiast with a passion for media and a “growth mindset.”
- You obsess over details that matter most to clients and delight them with actionable solutions.
- You thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments and can manage ambiguity under pressure.
- You possess strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Your presentation skills are top-notch, and you’re a wizard with Google and Microsoft Office tools.
- Persistence is your middle name, and you enjoy building and expanding your network.